Enver Solar is No Longer in Business
Many solar companies promised excellent warranties that they couldn’t honor. Many solar companies were caught off guard when there were issues with the solar energy systems they installed. Unfortunately, Enver Solar wasn’t an exception to the recent years “solar coaster.” Installing solar can be extremely challenging. Solar companies are responsible for putting an energy system on your roof and being responsible for it for 25 years.
Enver Solar Overview:
Enver Solar started around 2014, and when the Federal Tax Credit was changed from ending in 2016 to being extended for four more years at the end of 2015, it impacted a lot of solar companies. Because of the extension, the urgency to “go solar” drifted away as the deadline was extended.
Enver Solar was founded with a single vision in mind – to bring affordable, reliable, and clean energy solutions to homeowners and businesses. They are committed to being a one-stop solar solution – where one can feel confident that all of the requirements will be affordable and reliably met – from start to finish. Enver Solar’s approach is to install solar systems to the highest engineering standards while making the switch simple for their customers. Their goal was to revolutionize how energy is delivered by giving customers a cleaner, more affordable alternative to their monthly utility bill.
Enver Solar Company Profile:
Enver Solar Addresses:
- 17542 17th St #175, Tustin, CA 92780
- 5235 E Hunter Ave, Anaheim, CA 92807
History: Founded in 2013
Total Megawatts Installed 2014: 3.804
CEO: Mr. Benson Kane
Highest Ranking: #142 in Solar Power World Online in 2014
Motto: “Do The Solar Panel Job Right, The First Time, Every Time!”
Alternate Business Names:
- Smart Solar Marketing
- Enver Solar
- Enver Energy Improvements
Top Questions Enver Solar Customers Have Asked:
1. My Enver solar system needs maintenance. What do I do?
- The solar installation company handles the responsibility for ongoing service. If the original solar installation company is no longer in business, your equipment warranties may still be intact. The solar panel manufacturer can address any issues regarding your solar panels, and the inverter company can help you diagnose and replace any problems with your inverter.
- The service model is similar to your home appliances. Suppose you have a fridge and the people you bought it from are not in business anymore. In that case, you can usually find another company that is a designated repair company for that fridge brand, so if you installed Panasonic solar panels installed by a solar company that is no longer in business, no problem. Just call another Panasonic solar panel dealer, and they should take care of it. The good news is that Forme Solar has installed and serviced all the major brands of solar panels and has years of experience to ensure that the job is done right the first time.
2. What happens to my Enver Solar lease or Solar PPA?
- Solar Leases and Solar Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) are ways to finance your solar energy project. So the agreement for a solar lease or a solar PPA is typically separate from the solar installation company. Contact the solar lease or solar PPA company to see who is responsible for ongoing maintenance. If you are currently making your monthly payments to a solar financing company, that is the company that is upholding your lease terms. In the event of a bankruptcy, those solar lease contracts are still in force and are considered assets. These assets can be sold to other companies as part of the liquidation proceeding. The maintenance terms for these contracts could also be altered if they are sold.
3. What if I want more solar panels or set up my monitoring?
- Regardless of who did your solar panel installation, an experienced solar company should service it. A professional and reputable solar company should add new panels and even help you set up your monitoring application to monitor performance. Just like your initial decision on which solar company to have installed your solar, you should do your due diligence to find a reputable solar company that can handle service. Not many solar companies are willing to service other solar energy systems. Forme Solar is one of the few solar companies that can help with this. If you’d like to add more solar panels or conduct a solar repair, contact Forme Solar. We would be happy to help you with whatever your needs may be.
Are you an Enver Solar Customer in Need of Service?
By no longer being in business, any workmanship warranties provided by Enver Solar may be void. What are your next options? If they used high-quality components and the solar equipment manufacturer is still around, the manufacturer’s warranty will cover the cost for new parts. Typical solar panel and microinverter warranties last for 25-years. That means any issues with those parts will be replaced by the equipment manufacturers.
However, in most cases, the cost of labor is not covered by the equipment manufacturers. You will have to get a solar company to replace any repair of the solar energy system’s malfunctioning components. And you will be responsible for the labor cost for the repair. If you need solar repair services for your existing system, give Forme Solar Electric a call at 714-694-2262. We have helped thousands of homes and businesses whose solar companies are no longer in business get their solar energy system up and running.
Enver Solar References and Resources: